Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Tech Crunch/ Crunch Gear Meetup - National blog visits Columbus, Ohio


Recently, John Biggs, a writer with Crunch Gear/Tech Crunch, held an informal meetup in Columbus, Ohio. The event drew 100 or so local entrepreneurs and technologists. Our very own Rini Das (CEO, PAKRA Games) was in attendance.

Here is what John had to say about the meetup:

"I was amazed at the energy and excitement here in my hometown, good old Columbus. I met the guy who sold me a car this weekend and the guy who invented the
PowerSquid. There are a few start-ups and products I’m going to highlight this week and I’m pleased to say that these folks are amazingly excited and enthusiastic, even in a down economy. Here’s to you, Columbus. I’ve been so coast-centric this decade that I failed to see your true worth and the beauty of your bar culture. "

To check a list of other attendees and see more pictures, click here:
http://columbustech.blogspot.com/2008/12/first-ever-tech-crunch-crunch-gear.html

No comments: